Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pens Pens Pens Period 3




It's intermiss.
Vernon Davis getting drafted makes people cry.
Probably me...but it's complicated.

Belt Massagers make you strong.

Down 3-2 it's not ideal...in the meanwhile I crafted the getting tall imagery.
I want nachos...from Yankee Stadium.
Third Period Has begun after watching Janne Pesonen, Fiesta Mexicana, and the Colby Armstrong A & L Motors videos.
Bullshit penalty on the Pens, it looked real weak.
GDS sucks. I went inside to urinate one time and the bouncer pulled me by my hood. It was rude and they're racist there anyhow.
St. Pierre goal...Adam Oates style.
Pens down 4-2 it sucks.
Shoe-shi.
Rainbow Warrior.
Robb won't let me.
Tim Thomas might be a beast though Topaz won't trade me for him. He is a big cry baby and always tries to low-ball on trades. It's pretty sweet, I've taught him well.
Graham live blogging by the way.
Summer Heights High is a real solid show for those that have HBO access. Stop looking at my dick sir.
Pens keep getting served up on penalties.
Ankney is the best at sleeping...this game seems to be pretty well over. It's 5-2. KO (Kill ourselves).
Dustin Jeffrey is a young pup though he is believed to have a fair amount of heart.
Billionaires don't buy shots, that's how they're so rich.
Sobotka. Sucks.
Ruslan Fedotenko = Mike Topaz
Garbage Time is Kitna Time - Robb, the worst fantasy football manager.
Rise over Run.
FECE went after Mark Cuban.
This game is such bummer sauce.
General Cornrow Wallace. Pretty tough manned up on Milan Lucic. He is a joke.
Rubbing Robb's computer with my fingers is actually fun.
This game has been rather disappointing. The Bruins are a pretty solid team, but not the best effort tonight.
Blogging is back.
Courtney Anderson for Alge Crumpler. Double Touchdowns.

No comments: