Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday night

More like, TBS night. Oh damn son, anti-dentite episode on Seinfeld. So I thought I would do a little blogging tonight, since I got nothing going on. Dwight Howard's slam dunk contest commercial with Jameer (my college player of the year trophy is bigger than me) Nelson is hilarious. I can't believe I'm saying this out loud, but TNT's basketball show is actually better with Charles Barkley not on it. I'm not even kidding. Chris Webber is really good, but Kenny Smith and Gary Payton are super funny together. I think its because they are both loud mouths that were better in college than in the NBA (GP was actually a great pro). But seriously, let me get on my non-jockmockery soap box and dish out this nugget, C-web and GP are better than Barkley on that show. The show just runs better.

Speaking of Turner television...I just realized 3 of my 4 blogs have been about Mr. Turner, oh well, I still hate the Braves, suck on that Otis Nixon. So I watched that show on TNT about the ad executives..It stars the dude from ED (lawyer bowler show) and the dude from Will and Grace. I thought it might be cool, but it sucked. I'm definately watching it again, but it was horrible.

On Yahoo! today, I saw some story about a boy, who dressed like a girl in order to take a test in school, and I was thinking, "DAMN JEFFE, YOU A FREAK!" Dont worry, he'll never read this.

peace one

No comments: