Friday, January 23, 2009

Week in Review

Stover - what was the last post? I dont get it..is it a paid advertisement for your friday night?

You are right Jen, I'm the lone poster alive, the last gunman for the Raleigh Blogosphere.

So I thought a week in review post should be added to my posting resume, so here's the week in review.....IN HAIKU FORMAT.



Voted Obama
Everyone get gay married
Whatever, Jeffe

Penguins blow balls
Pittsburgh Pirates play hockey?
Nate McClouth can't skate

Drunk Charles Barkley
Sir Charles wanted blow job
Kenny Smith jealous

Depression coming?
Give me money! I'm starving
Sell Body, get paid

Birthdays are real cool
Parents bang, getting laid, YIKES!
Joe Namath, not dad

Topaz, monkey brains
Killing zombies, tanks too tough
Get Bill, eat the drugs

No comments: