Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday night

I think I'm old. Judging by my lifestyle, I might be 50. I love watching TBS. Its all I watch. Its like a buffet of funny TV. Want some Friends, ok...how about some Seinfeld, well thank you very much.....The Office, cha ching. There was a point in my life when I wanted to get a beer and see people, but now a days, its more about seeing my old friends at Sex and the City. Carrie Bradshaw, you make me feel like a real person.

So I noticed Andy Roddick is like super skinny. One of two things happenned, either he is a vegan or is dating a super model, and now throws up and only drinks red bull. I think we both (i say both because, to be honest, I doubt anyone really reads this) know the answer. Plus, Roddick looks like a red bull type of guy, probably one of those coffee flavored one. Jeffe really likes the coffee flavored ones. Jeffe sucks. He'll never read this.

Peace one

No comments: