Saturday, May 10, 2008

CHUD will get you weird, real weird

After stumbling upon a beer at the grocery labeled "La biere du Demon" or "Demons Beer" which boldly states at the bottom of the bottle " 12% de Plaisir Diabolique" or 12% diabolic pleasure, I decided that we need to create a beer that is just as, if not stronger than 12% ABV. Excited about the possibilities, I enthusiastically called up Brian and asked if we could make such a beer when I come home. He agreed and told me that I would be in charge of creating the name and label of this new beer. After no more than a few minutes, I came up with what I think is the perfect beer name... CHUD. And the label will be a very modified version of my very terrible "microsoft paint" creation. The concept is "CHUD will get you real banged up in a hurry" and the label needs to be scary. I figure that all parties concerned will make tons of money and C.H.U.D the movie will become a cult classic.

4 comments:

fintopaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fintopaz said...

C.H.U.D. IS a classic.

Brian Graham said...

Agreed, C.H.U.D. is one of my favorite horror movies. Least favorite C.H.U.D. II - Bud the Chud.

J-Robb said...

to be fair, bud the chud is more of a drama than a horror movie. i also believe it was nominated for a number of independent spirit awards!