Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fuck Portishead

I've waited seven years for the new Portishead album, and it's the only super-anticipated album in memory that I didn't spoil for myself by stealing an advance copy off the Internet or listening to some bullshit promotional stream-the-full-album-in-shitty-quality thing. So it's really fucking shitty that after bringing my copy directly home from the record store and opening it I found that it's warped as shit and unplayable. Fuck this. So now I'm going to listen to the free mp3 download that came with it, which is pretty much the same as if I had just stolen it off the Internet in the first place. Fuck whatever warped my copy of the new Portishead album.

UPDATE: Fuck, no, I'm not listening to these shitty mp3s. I don't give a fuck anymore. I never want to hear this album ever. Someone give me a goddamn cigarette.

UPDATE: This post is embarrassing.

No comments: