Friday, April 11, 2008

Jamie Kennedy Experiment

You've been X'ed!

You're on my hidden camera show called the Jamie Kennedy Experiment (laughing)!!!

There are cameras here and here and over there and there...

I finally got the third and, sadly, final season of the Jamie Kennedy Experiment.

Jamie Kennedy and I are best friends now and by owning the final installment of this glorious series, I got his cell phone number and an autographed 8 x 10.

It has been declared...Jamie Kennedy Experiment 5 years from today is going to have a substantial cult following that will spill over into the mainstream, when everyone realizes its genius. I have already made this step, others will follow, time needs to elapse and perculation must occur. Thus, to anyone interested in having your mind blown, I can lend the series, in the meanwhile, prepare for an awakening...not The Awakening, but you might like it anyway.

DankHead527 Out

2 comments:

Jen said...

isn't jamie kennedy the poor man's seth green?

J-Robb said...

You can't say that kind of stuff to Graham, he may fly to Prague and kill you.