Thursday, April 24, 2008

House of Sick



Casualties

Alicia - brought in the illness
Topaz - vomited real hard outside the cart return at Wal-Mart, receiving a double thumbs up from the worker...missed two days of work
Jon - quit smoking...vomited in the toilet...sick all day today

When I was about to leave for school/work, Jon, laying on the couch looking way under the weather, asked me if he could borrow It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, I obliged. Then as I proceeded out the front door, I noticed two packages that appeared to be record albums. Jon normally buys records and as it turns out they were for him. Before leaving I brought them in giving them to Jon. He said essentially said thanks and then I quote "everything is going to be okay," as I left. I really enjoyed it because even though he was real sick he got new records and that made it better. "Because that's what Kool's are?"

P.S. Thanks to blogspot's nifty spell checker I learned the past tense spelling of vomit which is clearly vomited. Have a great day.

5 comments:

J-Robb said...

there's not much time left before the disease claims us as well and i'm scared

something to make fun of myself for later said...

oh my gosh. i'm so sorry! that brings my contamination tally up to four. my only advice through the terrible sickness is to drink a lot of gatorade and watch the scifi channel, because there's usually shows about crazy strands of the flu that kill the majority of the population and it made me feel better to watch them and pretend like i had one of those strands, but was going to be one of the survivors.

J-Robb said...

Also...what else would the past tense of vomit be? Vomitid? Vomitod? Vamit?

Brian Graham said...

Robb,

I didn't say I learned a new word or that I thought it would be something else entirely. I was merely stating that I learned the spelling.

Brian Graham said...

Robb,

I didn't say I learned a new word or that I thought it would be something else entirely. I was merely stating that I learned the spelling.